This notice explains how we will process your personal information.
Data Protection Principles
LEAD-LOC complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. The eight principles relating to the processing of personal information are:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data
Your privacy and security is of utmost importance to us. We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us to communicate with you. The Information Commissioner regulates compliance with the Data Protection Act. See details at end of this page.
Why we collect your data?
By collecting your data, it allows us to understand what your needs and wants are. It also allows us to provide targeted offers and services you may be interested to hear about.
Cookies and IP Addresses
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
More information about the cookies used on our website can be found here.
How To Prevent Online Behavioural Advertising
The "Your Online Choices" page provided by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB), provides an easy way to opt out of behavioural advertising from each (or all) of the networks represented by the IAB.
Some more useful information about Cookies
More information about cookies can be found at the following websites:
If you are an existing customer we will keep you informed of our latest news, products and services.
When you give us your personal information, we will give you an option to receive additional on-going marketing communications from us.
We do not sell our customer data to other companies.
All of our marketing communications will have a method to unsubscribe. You may also exercise your right to opt out for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us by one of the methods explained at the end of this notice.
Your personal information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. If you post or send offensive or objectionable content anywhere on or to any of our websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any of our websites, we can use the information that is available to us about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: +44(0)1384 569064
By mail: LEAD-LOC | 22/23 Sapcote Trading Centre, Powke Lane, Cradley Heath, West Midlands, B64 5QR, United Kingdom.